- It is a common misconception that every roulette wheel is slightly imbalanced to give out certain numbers more than others. However, this is not true in the case of live gambling.
- Make sure to have an adequate betting budget before you start playing at a casino. You wouldn’t want to bet what you do not own.
- Keep a control on your emotions while betting.
- Learn to read the wheel and the frequency of numbers occurring in subsequent spins to be better able to make the next number predictions.
- Avoid the inside bets if you are looking to stay in the game for a long time.